Sorcery in Dragonstone
Dragonstone has a dark reputation. The castle itself was raised by sorcery, and then the Red Woman came in hopes of awaking the stone.
Tension by Jeremy Soule
No.13 of the Music of GoT series
2 weeks ago with 5 notes
Music of GoT is series inspired by the A Song of Ice and Fire novels compiled by Little Finds for GoT. Each volume will feature 10 songs reminiscent of the world of Game of Thrones.
The first volume is now available for download.
Volume 1: Tracklist
1. Welcome to the Wild North (Ghost by Kate Havnevik)
2. The Battle of Blackwater (Saveedro Enters by Jack Wall)
3. March of the Wights (Wight’s Chant by Tolkien Ensemble)
4. Crossing the Desert with Darkstar (Desert by Russell Shaw)
5. The Ruins of Valyria (Kalin by Russell Shaw)
6. Return to Winterfell (Respite by Martin O’Donnell)
7. The Harpy’s Son (Haven Predator by Jack Wall)
8. Hanged Men in the Riverlands (Hobbes Cave by Danny Elfman)
9. Sansa’s Snow Winterfell (Death of Walter by Russell Shaw)
10. Tyrion Lannister and the Stone Men (Let Me Go! by Jack Wall)
Rory Mccann reading the history of house Clegane with his damn straight ass sexy accent
She wants her son alive, or the men who killed him dead. She wants to feed the crows, like they did at the Red Wedding. Freys and Boltons, aye. We’ll give her those, as many as she likes.