Summer is Coming
Music of GoT is series inspired by the A Song of Ice and Fire novels compiled by Little Finds for GoT. Each volume will feature 10 songs reminiscent of the world of Game of Thrones.
The first volume is now available for download.
Volume 1: Tracklist
1. Welcome to the Wild North (Ghost by Kate Havnevik)
2. The Battle of Blackwater (Saveedro Enters by Jack Wall)
3. March of the Wights (Wight’s Chant by Tolkien Ensemble)
4. Crossing the Desert with Darkstar (Desert by Russell Shaw)
5. The Ruins of Valyria (Kalin by Russell Shaw)
6. Return to Winterfell (Respite by Martin O’Donnell)
7. The Harpy’s Son (Haven Predator by Jack Wall)
8. Hanged Men in the Riverlands (Hobbes Cave by Danny Elfman)
9. Sansa’s Snow Winterfell (Death of Walter by Russell Shaw)
10. Tyrion Lannister and the Stone Men (Let Me Go! by Jack Wall)
View of the Vale
The area of the Vale is ruled by House Arryn from the Eyrie. The Vale stretches from the foot of the Giant’s Lance almost to the sea. Before the Andal Invasion, the region was originally known as the Kingdom of Mountain and Vale. During the time the Arryn dynasty ruled the Vale, the region was known as the Kingdom of Vale and Sky (x).
Lord Harroway’s Town is a town in the Riverlands that sits along the Trident. It is the seat of House Roote.
Tower of the Citadel
The Citadel is the seat of the Order of Maesters, the learned men who advise the lords of the Seven Kingdoms on matters scientific, medical, and historical. It is located in the city of Oldtown in the far southwest of the continent.
The Citadel was founded many centuries ago to promote and increase learning and knowledge in Westeros. It is administered by the Conclave, the ruling council of archmaesters. The Citadel is also were young men from the entire continent are trained to become Maesters (x).
5 months ago with 22 notes