In that someone who chooses to be religious can very well be scientifically informed, or indeed, a great scientific mind. And that someone who revels in scientific discovery can fall in love with a religion if they so choose.
When people stop denying scientific fact in favor of religious beliefs. Perhaps then the scientific field wouldn’t be so rejecting of religion, but right now, the religious right is trying to erode scientific progress.
That’s really not necessarily true. Religion isn’t doing anything. It’s stupidity that is. Religion (at least the Abrahamic tradition) makes no comments on science at all. None of the texts deal with science.
Reblogged from - all roses have thorns
Source - littlefindsforgot
- glitchinthematrixx likes this
- illbeonthathill likes this
- concerningdwarves reblogged this from littlefindsforgot and added:
- rockandrollwinterfell likes this
- littlefindsforgot reblogged this from rockandrollwinterfell and added:
- rockandrollwinterfell reblogged this from littlefindsforgot and added:
- lumberjess likes this
- paranymph reblogged this from ferreuscelo and added:
- jasmineleilani likes this
- blissfulsloth reblogged this from littlefindsforgot and added:
- behindmyiris likes this
- ferreuscelo reblogged this from littlefindsforgot and added:
- atwarwithallthatisright likes this
- merz-girl likes this
- r-e-v-a-n-c-h-i-s-t reblogged this from littlefindsforgot
- r-e-v-a-n-c-h-i-s-t likes this
- divinehours likes this
- littlefindsforgot posted this